Brand strategy and communications firm helps clients gain industry recognition
Boulder, Colo. – October 23, 2014 – Greenhouse Partners, an innovative brand strategy and communications firm, takes a client-centric approach to creating solutions and ideas that matter. This includes helping clients standout from the crowded marketplace through industry awards and recognition.
In its fourteenth year of business, Greenhouse Partners has been part of creating and evolving startup, established, and world-leading brands.
Born out of the firm’s Whole Brand® Model, a holistic approach that ensures authentic integration of the internal and external brands, Greenhouse Partners serves its clients through five core competencies: Greater Purpose and Culture; Research, Insights and Brand Strategy; Core Creative; Stakeholder Experience; and Innovation.
Specific to marketing and brand communications outcomes, Greenhouse Partners helps clients across various service areas such as lead generation, new customer acquisition, social media, press coverage, website design, and more. In partnership with its clients, Greenhouse Partners helps brands earn accolades such as:
- Media Relations: RMB Capital, a Chicago-based independent investment advisory firm with more than $5 billion assets under management (AUM), is featured on the inaugural list of The Financial Times‘ “FT 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers” 2014.
- Web Design: Crescent Communities, a real estate developer focused on residential, commercial, multi-family, and mixed use developments, was recognized with the Interactive Media Awards 2014 Best in Class Award, Real Estate category, and Horizon Interactive Awards 2013 for Best in Category for its website which showcases the organization’s expertise and projects. RMB Capital earned the HOW Interactive 2014 merit award in the B2B website category.
- TV Spots: “Spark,” a 30 second TV spot created for the University of Colorado’s “Create Something Extraordinary” campaign was chosen by The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts to receive a silver 2014 Davey Award in the commercials – schools/universities/colleges category. The spot features CU students, athletes, and Nobel Laureates expressing CU pride while highlighting the university’s ability to provide students with the tools and experiences they need to create extraordinary things.
- Brand Identity: The brand style guide for Cabotella (“cabo-tay-ya”) a Mexican ale from Baja Brewing Company, which is infused with the brand’s sense of humor and unique identity, earned a silver 2014 Davey Award in the corporate identity, identity manual/style guide category.
- Logo Design: The Salute Colorado logo took the silver 2014 Davey Award. Salute Colorado is a non-profit organization with a mission of supporting all veterans in the state with a wide range of services. Greenhouse Partners created an identity for the new organization that positions Salute Colorado as all-inclusive and welcoming; the five-pointed star and colors chosen connect the organization with the five chief branches of the US armed forces.
“We are honored to work with high-caliber clients,” said Pete Burridge, CEO, Greenhouse Partners. “It is exciting to be part of creating and evolving some truly iconic and leading brands. Our focus is always on helping our clients reach their greatest potential.”
About Greenhouse Partners
Greenhouse Partners is a professional services firm with five integrated core competencies:Greater Purpose and Culture; Research, Insights and Brand Strategy; Core Creative; Stakeholder Experience; and Innovation.
Over Greenhouse Partners’ 14-year history, the organization has been a part of launching over 50 products and brands. Greenhouse Partners has high profile, national and international clients across multiple industries, including consumer packaged goods, financial services, real estate, and education.
Other brands within the Greenhouse family of companies are: Greenhouse Scholars, a non-profit organization that is leveling the playing field for high-performing, low-income young people and low-income communities; Greenhouse Ideas, an incubator for brand-centric business ideas; and The18.com, a new online soccer destination created to change the way mainstream soccer fans engage with the sport
Sign-up for Greenhouse Partners’ quarterly newsletter, The Whole Brand: http://bit.ly/thewholebrand
More about Greenhouse Partners is available at: